Tuesday 15 April 2008

country living

Thought I would add my favourite magazine which has a garden special. So I'm off to the garden much to the annoyance of my garden blackbird. I shall expect to be dive bombed as its that time of year again when he turns kamikaze with his loud whack whack oop cries!!

..........................................................................................................................................................................


One of my honesty plants that I grew last year (biennial) is flowering. This weedy looking plant is mainly grown for its seed heads which are formed into a papery disc with its seeds suspended. I like this plant because it evokes a childhood memory for me, playing in the garden of a beautiful thatched cottage which is only a stones throw from where I live now.

No comments: